Skin boosters are especially designed to deliver deep skin hydration, nourishing your skin from within, this means increasing hydration levels within the skin to deliver lasting moisturisation and improvements on the skin’s surface. Skin boosters offer a subtle, gradual change in skin quality and elasticity. The results you see are natural and offer a noticeably invigorated look to your skin.
What are Skin Boosters?
How are Skin Boosters administered?
How long does the treatment take?
Depending on the area, indication and method of injecting, it takes approximately 15-45 minutes, this excludes the time for the topical anaesthetic.
What are the clinically proven benefits?
- Maintain hydration within in the skin
- Increase skin elasticity giving a firmer skin
- Smooth and soften skin
- Reduce fine lines
- Lessen imperfections, such as acne scars
- Giving an overall glow to the skin
Who can use Skin Boosters?
- For men and women of all skin types
- For people with younger or more mature skin
- For people who want to improve skin structure, e.g. in acne-scarred or photo-damaged skin.
Where can Skin Boosters be used?
Is the treatment painful?
Before and After Results
How do Skin Boosters work?