Skin boosters are especially designed to deliver deep skin hydration, nourishing your skin from within, this means increasing hydration levels within the skin to deliver lasting moisturisation and improvements on the skin’s surface. Skin boosters offer a subtle, gradual change in skin quality and elasticity. The results you see are natural and offer a noticeably invigorated look to your skin.
Skin boosters are clinically proven to address the following concerns:
- Maintain hydration within in the skin
- Increase skin elasticity and give firmer skin
- Smooth and soften skin
- Reduce fine lines
- Lessen imperfections, such as acne scars
- Giving an overall glow to the skin
Skin boosters contain Hyaluronic Acid (HA), HA is a natural ingredient found in the skin.
As we start to age the HA levels in our bodies start to decrease and our skin can start to become dull, dehydrated and show signs of fine lines and ageing. Skin boosters are a revolutionary treatment that employs the power of HA to rejuvenate the skin. The stabilised HA is injected into the skin where it starts to attract water and improve hydration deep within. Skin boosters an injectable gel that delivers significant improvements in skin quality for up to 6 months.
Who can use Skin boosters?
Skin boosters are versatile treatments that can be used:
- For men and women of all skin types
- For people with younger or more mature skin
- For people who want to improve skin structure, e.g. in acne-scarred or photo-damaged skin.
Where can Skin boosters be used?
For the best results, we advise three start-up treatments, spaced four weeks apart, follow up 4 – 6 months.